Migrating to Australia

Student Visa


This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time course, you will have working rights for 40 hours per fortnight. Each student visa may have different conditions depending on your circumstances, such as your country of origins and the type of course you study.


Tourist / Visitor Visa

type of visas - tourist  - visitor

This visa will let you visit Australia for tourism or business purposes, for up to three, six or twelve months. You may be able to apply this visa online depending on the country of passport holder, as only a certain country can apply for this visa online.

Working Holiday Visa

type of visas - Working holiday

This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year . You must be at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age, do not have a dependent child accompanying you at any time during your stay in Australia and you have a passport from an eligible country.


Family Visa ( including Parent visa, Child migration)

type of visas - Family

This visa lets parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident to live and stay permanently in Australia ( parent visa ) or for parents who are Australian Citizen / permanent resident to sponsor their child/children who is under 18 years old.


Partner Visa

This visa allows the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident to live in Australia. To get this visa, you must be married to or in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen/ permanent resident.

Resident Return Visa (RRV)


This visa is for current or former Australian permanent residents / citizens to travel overseas and return to Australia as a permanent resident. You need this visa if the travel period on your current permanent visa has expired or is about to expire. You might be able to get this visa if you are a current or former Australian permanent resident, or a former Australian citizen


Skilled Migration Visa

Photo - news special offers page

This visa is for skilled applicants who can meet certain point test as required by Department of Immigration. It will allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident. You will have to lodge Expression of Interest ( EOI ) and wait for invitation before you can lodge the visa application.

Employer Sponsored Work Visa file9501263246218-rs

This visa is a visa for skilled workers. It allows you to work in Australia under the sponsorship of Australian Company. A company can sponsor you for permanent resident to work in Australia, or it can sponsor you for temporary resident for up to four years. Both the company and the visa applicant must meet certain requirements in order to be eligible to sponsor and be sponsored.


Business Skills Visafile8841263254299

This visa allows you to establish or develop an existing business in Australia. This visa aims at high-calibre business owner who want to do business in Australia.






Our Business partner will be able to assist with your enquiries relating to Australian Migration. Please go to www.jknmigration.com.au  for more detail information :

group logo